Treatment in naturopathy generally follows a multidisciplinary approach and is largely flexible. Based on the diagnosis, remedial therapies are designed and administered, to diagnosis, remedial therapies and designed and administered, to allow the patient to adapt to them as his/her health improves. In the early stages, recommendations often include dietary changes, detoxifying fasts, diets to build up strength and immunity.
Treatment may also include therapeutic diet and yogic exercises, stress relieving techniques pranayama and meditation, body massages, steam baths, tub baths (hot and cold hip, foot, arm and spinal baths), enemas, mud applications, poultices (hot and cold) and physiotherapy, etc.
Naturopathy is particularly effective in the treatment of the following ailments:
GIT:Indigestion, Constipation, Gastritis, Dysentery, Hepatitis, etc.
Cardiovascular : Hypertension, Arterosclerosis, Paralysis, in addition to preventive and protective care for heart attacks.
Stress-induced : Migraine, Anxietic-Neurosis, etc.
Skeleto-Muscular : Cervical and Lumbar Spondylitis, Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis
Skin : Acne, Allergic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Pemphigus Vulgaris and Eczema
Respiratory : Allergic Rhinitis Sinusitis, Allergic Bronchitis (Asthma)
Gynecological : Dysmenorrhoea, Disturbed Uterine Bleeding (DUB), Infertility due to obesity, Menopausal disturbances, etc.
Weight Reduction Programmes.
The Natural Choice for Naturopathy Treatment A non-profit organization, Red Cross Institute of Yoga and Nature Cure, Hyderabad (RCIYNC) is an off-school of the Indian Red Cross Society (Telangana State branch), RCIYNC aims to promote the treatment of diseases through drugless therapies. RCIYNC has the establishment, expertise and empathy to provide the best of Naturopathic treatment anywhere in Telangana State.
SAILENT FEATURES OF RCIYNC
- 30-bed facility for in-patients as well as out-patients.
- Tariff benefits < Recognized and reimbursed by AP and Telangana State Government as well as some Central Government Undertakings.
- Supervised by qualified and experienced medical officers.
- Physiotherapy Unit.
- Regular Yoga batches and training programmes in Pranayama, Relaxation and Meditation techniques.
- Well-measured and balance diet provided from the Institute’s canteen for patients.
- Well-trained treatment attendents are available from 7.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all working days-for ladies and gents separately.
- Locational advantage
- Types of Wards available are : For In patients :
- a)General ward b) Sharing Room c) Special Room d) AC Room
- Out Patients Course offered are : 10 days / 15 days
- Yoga Timings : 6.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m., 7.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 P.m. to 6.00 P.m. Exclusive Ladies Yoga Batches : 09.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.